2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis.You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibilty or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
7. Disclaimer of warranties.
Your understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you "as is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warrantires of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
8. Limitation of liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INDICENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
9. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
10. Applicable Law.
11. Miscellaneous Information.
Agreement for documents disclosure
I accept that my request for documents may be rejected without giving reasons. I understand and accept that the downloaded documents are confidential and that I and my Company (below referred to as Recipient) agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein:
1. Recipient undertakes not to disclose any part of the Document.
2. This Agreement imposes no obligation on Recipient with respect to any portion of the Document received which, shown by documented proof, (a) was known by Recipient prior to the download, (b) was received by Recipient from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality, (c) was at the time of the download already in the possession of Recipient or (d) was legally put in the public domain.
3. This Agreement does not transfer any rights of any kind to Recipient. This Agreement does not include the granting of any license. The Recipient is solely responsible for determining whether their activities require a license to any technology. The Recipient is aware that it needs to sign a license from Innovatron in order to use this technology in the products it manufactures.
4. Recipient agrees to use the Document only for information purposes or for designing products that would legally use products compliant to the Document. This Agreement does not authorize the Recipient to design products compliant with the Document.
5. Recipient shall restrict disclosure of the Documents solely to those employees having to know. Recipient is responsible that its employees are or shall be committed according to the provisions of this agreement.
6. The Recipient may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that it erases, deletes or destroys any copy of the Documents, and that the Recipient sends to Spirtech a written notice stating that any copy of the Documents have been erased, deleted, or destroyed, including possible electronic backups (Spirtech - 29 rue du Louvre - 75002 PARIS - FRANCE).
Classification Level and Diffusion Rules of Calypso Documentation
Public means there is no constraint on the document diffusion. Reproduction is authorized and diffusion by e-mail is possible. It is not necessary to login to download public documentation.
Restricted means the diffusion is restricted to the designated persons. The information contained in these documents is not public and must be kept confidential. Its re-transmission by an original recipient is under its full responsibility. This transmission may only concern people implied in the project, on a need-to-know basis.
You need to login to download restricted classified documents (e.g. Card Specifications). The access password can be obtained by filling this Request Form.
Confidential means the diffusion of the document is strictly restricted to the individually authorized persons. Its re-transmission by an original recipient is under its full responsibility. This transmission may only concern people implied in the project, on a need-to-know basis. These persons may positively not reproduce or transmit the document again without the prior authorization from the original recipient. It must be stored in a secure place, or encrypted (electronic document whose access is not secure). It can only be exchanged in a sealed envelope, or in encrypted form (if electronic version). Therefore, it is stored encrypted on the Calypso File Repository.